POPULAR BRANDS & DESIGNERS
If you bought it at an upscale mall or boutique, our shoppers are looking for it here! The following designers & brands are popular among our shoppers:
Coach – Dooney & Bourke – Louis Vuitton – Michael Kors
Ralph Lauren – St. John – BCBG MaxAzria – Burberry
Tory Burch – Cole Haan – Kate Spade – 7 For All Mankind
Lily Pulitzer – Ann Taylor – Banana Republic – Brighton
Guess – J Crew – Lucky Brand – Vera Bradley – WHBM & many more!
It's Easy & Fun
Consigning with us if easy and fun! Customer service is very importance to all of us at Fancy That Resale Boutique. Our professional sales staff is always pleasant, friendly, and willing to help. Consignment items are accepted Monday through Thursday from 10 AM – 6 PM (without an appointment). Any other times are by appointment only. We will look over your items while you wait, so we recommend you leave enough time for us to inspect each item carefully. Flaws discovered during pricing, or while on the sales floor will result in automatic donation.
We accept and sell items from top brands and designers, including women’s clothing, footwear and accessories, as well as home decor and small home furnishings. There is always a high demand for designer handbags and shoes!
Please keep in mind that we accept only the highest quality items for consignment. Women’s clothing must be new or like-new, clean or dry-cleaned, wrinkle-free and on hangers, on trend or classic and ready for the sales floor.
Exceptions: We do not accept Intimate Apparel, Athletic Wear & Swimwear.
SEASONAL CONSIGNMENT GUIDE:
- Spring items are accepted starting in January.
- Summer items are accepted starting in March.
- Fall items are accepted starting in August.
- Winter items are accepted in November.
CONSIGNMENT PERIOD AND PAY OUT
We provide a 60-day consignment period to all consigners. Items are priced and discounted according to standard consignment practices, common sense and at the discretion of Fancy That Resale. You may view your consignment account online at MyResaleWeb.com.
At the end of your consignment period, consigners have 10 days to pick up any unsold items or they become the property of Fancy That Resale and are subject to donation. Consigners may request a list of unsold/donated items for tax purposes at the end of their consignment period or at the end of the year.
Consigning with us is fun and FREE. Our professional sales staff will make every effort to market and sell your items. When your items sell, 40% of the final sales price will be credited to your account and is disbursed as follows:
- On the 15th of each month, checks will be issued and made available for pick up in store for all balances over $20 that were accumulated from sales from the previous month. If you prefer your checks to be mailed, you may provide us with a self-addressed, stamped envelope and we will gladly mail your checks to you.
- Balances in amounts less than $20 will be available to consigners in the form of a cash pay-out or may be used toward in-store purchases.
- Fancy That Resale Boutique will work diligently to care for all consignments. However, consistent with the consignment industry, we are not responsible for loss by theft, fire, water, negligence in handling, or any other damage. Items that are brought in are at the owner’s risk.
Personal Closet Clean Outs and Estate Services available. Please call or email for details.